⚾️ The Elevator Pitch:
While software is essential in basically every industry, only 0.3% of the population knows how to write code!
Watch Debuild Recreate the Google Homepage
👇The Drop Down:
- Site: https://debuild.co
- Founded: 2020
- School: University of Maryland
- Stage: Seed
- Tech trend: No-Code Development & Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Traction: Raised $$$ from investors, multiple Prototypes, 30k+ likes/retweets on Twitter
🚀 The Team:
Serial Entrepreneur, Backed by Y-Combinator, Experienced Engineer
- Sharif Shameem - Founder, CEO
🔍 Why We Like It
- 💻 Debuild uses bleeding-edge Natural Language Processing.
Their founders have VIP access to OpenAI's GPT-3 model. This model is a big deal - the model 'learned' from the entire internet (versus a few Sherlock Holmes texts). With GPT-3, Debuild is translating English-to-Code faster than you can say "I can handle the business side."
- 📈 Demand for no-code solutions has skyrocketed.
You've probably heard of Squarespace and Zapier. Generating code from plain English has been in high-demand as designers, PMs, and non-technical founders embrace technology in their businesses. Debuild is filling a desperate need for many aspiring builders who have the ideas but lack the programming training.
Our mission is to give everyone the ability to create valuable software.
Sharif Shameen, Founder & CEO
🤝 Get Involved
More on GPT-3:
Research paper on 'Language Models are Few-Shot Learners'
🎧 Got a Cool Start-Up to Share?
Send them our way by filling out this referral form and we’ll check them out!